Friday, November 24, 2006

Pictures

So all the pictures except Kunming are up now and I labeled them so you can read witty little comments with each one.

The starting point is here.

You can also get to that by clicking where it says "pictures" on the right of the page.

Everything is going fine in HK. I feel better than I did by far in Kunming though I'm still coughing and sniffling a bit. I'm switching to somewhere new tonight, not sure where yet. Might go to the first place I stayed when I arrived in HK the first time for a few nights. The second place I stayed I liked better but they are full until Monday. I'll definitely be heading there after the weekend. I've been eating well. There's an all-vegetarian Indian place that I really enjoy and I expect they'll be seeing a lot of me to come in the next few weeks. For those of you who haven't read this for a while, there's a longer post below explaining why I'm in Hong Kong and everything else that has happened lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home