Sunday, October 14, 2007

24 hours to go

I'm back in Hong Kong and in less than 24 hours I will be on a plane back to NYC. Since flying back from Yunnan, I spent two nights in Guangzhou, one in Shenzhen, and one in HK. I spent the time pretty much relaxing, seeing a few friends, trying to see a few others and failing, and eating in restaurants I have missed during my 7 month absence from this continent.

I'm glad with the way the trip worked out. It was a bit chaotic to try and do so much in such a short time (4 countries in 6 weeks) but I did manage to see quite a few things I'd been wanting to see for a long time, and all things considered my body held together this time and I so far haven't contracted malaria or anything else horrendous. Hopefully I'm not jinxing it by pointing that out, but at least if something does go wrong from here on I'd be in NYC when it does. Which I guess would mean at least there'd be hummus available for my convalescence.

I have been uploading pictures but for those of you who haven't been checking my flickr site, here is the link:

all of my pictures
all of my travel pictures

From there, the rest should be obvious. I'm looking forward to being in New York again soon and seeing you all. Next update on US soil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home